Thursday, January 19, 2012

Trip to the park

It was a gorgeous day today. Not too hot, not too cold, sunny... just right! After Elijah got his dance shoes last night, AJ began begging me for a pair too. Totally sweet, right? I went to Payless to see if I could find an inexpensive pair. However, (a) they were all girl shoes and (b) they were nearly just as much as buying them at the dance supply store. I suppose I'll just order him a pair online.

After our unsuccessful trip to Payless, the boys began asking me if we could go to the park. How could I say no?! It was a beautiful day and I had it off! They had so much fun. I also remembered how a little over two years ago I took Elijah there on a gorgeous day like today, and I realized how much he has grown in just a matter of two years. Of course, AJ too! Two years ago AJ was snoozing in the stroller, now he's all over. What precious little boys I have.

Project 365 / Project Life - Jan 19








He can get about half way across the monkey bars by himself!



I love this photo. I'm not sure what it is about it, but he looks so peaceful and precious.





No comments: