Friday, January 13, 2012

Ahh sweet crafting

What a nice day! It has been WAY too long since I just sat down and spent most of the day making scrapbook pages. That's not an easy task when you work 40 hours a week and have a 3 & 4 year old! They were pretty good today, though, and I was able to make four pages (one double page layout and 2 single pages). Oh it felt SO good! Of course, then you get the bug to do more and more and more and more! I also made a disaster of my desk, but it was totally worth it. That's what a craft room is all about, right!?

AJ had fun painting today as well. When he was cleaning himself up in the bathroom, he started playing with the bubbles from the sink. When I walked in, I saw him putting bubbles on his face, to which he tells me, "Look Mom! I'm Santa Claus!"

Project 365 / Project Life - Jan 13

1 comment:

momto8 said...

that is a perfect picture!