Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello Bunk Beds

Farewell Convertible Crib...

Hello Bunk Beds!
005
Project 365 / Project Life - January 4

We finally did it. We got brave enough to move the boys to bunk beds. They are thrilled over their new beds. It is like a playground in their room. I can't get over how much extra space they seem to have now. Of course, with the rearranging of a new bed comes the rearranging (and purging) of all the stuff in their room. (Now I'm straight-up exhausted after it all).

004

What boggles my mind is the question... when did my babies turn into little boys? It's bittersweet seeing the convertible crib come out of the room. I'm excited for their new adventures into bunk beds, but it's a little sad knowing your little ones don't need that little bed anymore. I try to cope by looking at the adventures that are ahead. Elijah got a new Cars 2 blanket for Christmas, so AJ got to pick out a new blanket for their bunk beds. Instead of dwelling on the sadness of seeing the cutesie sheets and blankets with puppies and stars, I decide to count my blessings that I have two little boys growing strong and having the precious chance to grow into boys who are getting Cars blankets -- and for AJ -- Captain America!

I wonder how other parents cope with their little ones turning into big kids? 'Tis part of life, I suppose!

8 comments:

Angel said...

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
free car removal hobart
cash paid for cars hobart

Hazel Donovan said...

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!
car removal brisbane
car removal in brisbane

North Coast Wreckers said...

Great post and very informative post. North Coast Wreckers provide the best used or new car parts at an affordable price. Whether you are looking for an auto part for your engine. Cash for Cars Townsville

Local Cash For Cars said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. Local Cash for Car is a licensed auto removal company that buys all types of used, junk, scrap, broken, and damaged vehicles for as much as up to $8,999 car removal brisbane.

BNE Copper Recycling said...

Hello! I found your website on google and found it very useful and informative for our business and I also shared your website with my other friends also. BNE Copper Recycling do eco-friendly scrap metal recycling Gold Coast and pay you the most competitive prices in the recycling industry. We buy, collect, and recycle your scrap metal and save the planet from the harmful greenhouse gas emanations that are the primary reason behind the ozone layer damage.

Fast Car Removals said...

Such a great information for blogger I am a professional blogger thanks. Best cash for cars ipswich means cash up to $9999 and free fast pickup. We take any car whether it’s used, scrap, junk, old, salvage, written-off or accidental. Our drivers are prompt and pick up a car at the scheduled time. Hassle free service and quick paperwork. We need your driver’s license to make a selling receipt and cash will be paid on arrival. We bought 39% of total cars from Ipswich last year and the number is increasing.

The Elegance said...

Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Keep It Up Eid Gifts

kolhart said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please adding kolhapuri leather chappal website link on your page.Thanks