Friday, January 27, 2012

Fun Stampers Journey Trunk Show, 1/26/12

I went to Richard's Fun Stampers Journey Hesperia Trunk Show last night. We had a fun time and got to make a beautiful card with his new products! Let's just say... o-m-g I'm in love with the whole line. Can I just have it all? I mean really, who needs to pay bills, right? I'm going back next week to pick up a few items... I can't wait!

Check out all the amazing goodies here.

My two shadows, I mean children, came along too. Elijah played with Richard's adorable little boys, Andrew and Matthew, and AJ mostly crafted with me. I was so nervous about bringing them along, but with me working full time I know they like to hang out with me more (even though Elijah ditched me for his friends... LOL!). It was great seeing some old friends, crafting with them and my lil' man. What a great way to spend an evening, crafting with my family and friends! Love it!


1 comment:

Maria said...

that is one gorgeous masterpiece. i love me a good card!
you are so talented! sounds like you had a wonderful time! :)

thank you so much for stopping by!
happily following <3
maria xoxo