Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dance like no one is watching... or your family.

I love that saying "Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, Love like you've never been hurt, and Live like it's heaven on earth."

Sometimes you just need to let loose and dance without care! Dance like no one is watching... or in the case tonight, my family was watching, and my husband snapped some photos of me dancing to "Just Dance 3" on the Wii. Even though I danced for years growing up, it has been so long now since I've done anything I felt so rusty and there were moments I'm sure I looked like a fool. Nevertheless, it is a blast! I absolutely love this game. Doesn't it feel good to just let go?!

Project 365 / Project Life - Jan 7

Tonight I came home from work to find my boys watching "Winter Wipeout." I remember a show on Spike TV a while back (I'm not sure if it is still on?) called MXC, and this show reminds me of it. It's a funny game show where people do some crazy obstacle course to win money. Elijah and AJ found it hilarious and were acting out moments of the show. Adorable!




No comments: