Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Project 365 - January 24

I did take my Project 365 picture yesterday, however, I didn't post anything because I've come down with a wonderful cold that the boys had. Blech.

It isn't the greatest quality, but it wasn't an easy shot to get either! This evening (well, yesterday evening) at work one of my coworkers was getting ready to leave and tells us "Hey look at the sunset! The sky is red. It's so pretty!" I look out the window and see that indeed, it is a beautiful sunset. I go back to my station then think, "That'd be an awesome photo." I run to the back room where my purse is, grab my camera, and try to figure out a way to get the photo. The sun is fading fast, so I have to act quickly. If I go out the front of the store, I have to walk all the way around building. However, if I go out the back, I think I may be able to sneak a picture before it is gone. I drag my other coworker to hold the backdoor open for me (it's one of those doors that will lock behind me) so I can snag a picture. He patiently waits while I'm trying to snap a picture, my arm sticking out through a fence to catch this sunset. The first one I got had all the cars go by, then he sees the light is changing and tells me get ready so I can get one without the cars. When I was looking at the photos on the camera, I thought I preferred the one without the cars. After I came home and looked at them on the computer, I found an appeal to the photo with the cars driving. There is some movement to the photo with everyone driving home at the end of the day.

Sidenote: Hooray for Photoshop!

Project 365 / Project Life - Jan 24

The photo without the cars (cropped in Photoshop)

No comments: