Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tortilla Head

First off, let me say what an incredibly slow Saturday it was! Goodness gracious. Hello people, you should be shopping at Sprint Store 928 instead of watching who-ever-the-hell-is-playing-football. Shopping for phones is way better! ;)

Elijah was adorable this morning while him and AJ were watching Toy Story 3 (for the 1,424 time). He runs up to me and says, "Mama, I'm going to make a tortilla head!! It's going to be so funny!" I respond, "Okay, sure, that sounds hilarious." - really, I had no idea what he was talking about. A few minutes later he and AJ are running up to me with a bag of tortillas. That's when I put it all together; Elijah was going to make a tortilla head like Mr. Potato Head does on Toy Story 3. After his creation, he proudly showed it off to me.

Project 365 / Project Life

Now come on, you can't help but laugh at this! Too cute!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Now following you from the Wednesday Blog Hop! Feel free and follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com. :)