Sunday, January 29, 2012

Planning

Mom's work schedule.
Dad's work schedule.
Doctor appointments.
Dance class.
etc.
etc.
etc.

It gets confusing. For me, I put it all in my phone... but sometimes I just need one place to flip through some pages and see what is coming up in the next few weeks or months. Sometimes my dear husband needs a place to look to see what days I am working or not working (especially since my hours can change from day to day).

Today I broke down and bought a family planner. The wall calendar just doesn't cut it. I've finally mad that bold move to become a parent who *gasp* keeps a planner. It's the smart thing to do, don't get me wrong. I just feel so... mom. Like, look at that big girl being all organized. Personally, I am usually pretty good at remembering dates and times in my head, but I came the realization that not everyone is like that! Plus, I'm always paranoid I'm going to forget something or mix up a schedule.

I'm proud of myself. And you have to admit, it is cute, isn't it?! I already feel relieved having written down our schedule over the next two weeks in it! It gives me such a better idea of what is coming up.

YAY ME for planning!

Project 365 / Project Life - Jan 29

No comments: