Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crafty Inspiration - Project 365

I was trying to take a nice still picture of our nightly view of city lights. It was unsuccessful.

Note to self: practice better techniques for night time photography.

This left me having to think about what else I could use for Project 365. It was a relatively dull, quiet day today... so I had to think of something (somewhat) different.

I chose a picture of one of my favorite places... my craft table. And look! It's actually decently organized. For once. The shelf on the left side of the picture is another story... it'll be fun to see later this year how the organization progresses -- as all crafters know -- a constant battle!

Project 365 / Project Life - Jan 21

2 comments:

Penny said...

Trust me your scrap area is 50 times cleaner than mine is right now! I'm Catholic also!I LOVED the photo of the dog, being ridden! TOO COOL! Thank you so much for becoming my follower! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

~April~ said...

Came by on the Weekend Warrior Blog Hop :-)
Following GFC and Pintrest
http://ramblingandadventure.blogspot.com/