Thursday, October 9, 2008

My new record

I went to the dentist today and I believe I made some new records for myself...

My intention was going in to get a crown put on my tooth. I had a root canal (number 2 for me), done back in February and still needed a crown.

Well, not only did I need my crown (which righ tnow the insurance only pays for a temporary crown, and I can't afford a permanent one, so ghettofabulous silver cap it is...), I also have FIVE cavities and need ANOTHER root canal.

I also spent 5 hours at Western Dental. That's right, FIVE HOURS at the dentist office. That was awesome... riiiight... apparently they were understaffed today, so that pushed them behind like an hour and a half, then I spent a good 3-4 hours inthe dental chair!!

That said, I think that is my new dental record for longest time spent there and dental work needed! Today I got my temp crown put on and 3 cavities filled. The other two will be filled on Tuesay, and the root canal in a few weeks.

No comments: