Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My first scrapbook expo!

I went to my first scrapbooking expo last weekend. It was so fun! I didn't even do any workshops and I had a lot of fun. Elijah stayed home with Patrick and my dad (they traded watching him lol) and I took Adam with me in the baby sling. There were some great products, I got some fantastic deals. AJ slept nearly the whole time... and I unknowingly ran into one of he ladies from the CKMB board! Too bad we didn't know, we could have chatted longer!

Next time, I vote we wear ribbons like some of the MBers suggested!

There is one in May down in San Diego... we could stay at my in laws and I could probably go for the whole weekend... I think I might consider that next time :)

1 comment:

PattiM said...

I was at the Ontario Expo. Had a blast and stayed 2 days to do my first ever workshops. Learned a few new things too. Nice to know theirs more scrapbooker up here in the high desert. Cool baby sling. Hope you have a Spooktacular Halloween....

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion )

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!