Monday, October 6, 2008

Goodbye Matt!

I just got done giving Adam a bottle... I was sitting in bed just cruisin' around in the blogger world. Now I'm wide awake. You'd think with all the lack of sleep I've had, I would pass out the minute AJ was back to sleep. Nope, not tonight. So... I'll write a blog...

Saturday we went to Matt's going away party. He's moving up to Washington.
His wife and baby are already there waiting for him. It's hard to see him go... I wish they'd
all stay down here! But they need to do what is best for them. I hope it all works out for the
best!! We had fun though. Patrick, the boys and I went to Moreno Valley and Riverside to meet up at John's Incredible Pizza. Eli's also such a great eater... he chowed down some mac & cheese and other pasta-something-or-another. Who knows.... it was pasta and he inhaled it. Lucky him, we let him top himself off with a little ice cream for dessert. He LOVED trying to play ski ball. He also found this
Spongebob ticket game fun too. It was pressing the buttons that amused him.
After pizza, we went back to Dan's place and hung out for a while. Us "adults" amused ourselves but throwing change in a mug of water. How it started? Well, Elijah found a container of coins, dumped it out... and some how all of us started throwing it into a mug. All in all, it was a blast!






Here's a few more photos...

The whole gang of us...

Me & Matt...


Daniel & Matt... the last one was our coin game...

My lil' man being adorable, as always!

No comments: