Tuesday, October 7, 2008

8 Things

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Project Runway
2. ER
3. Dog Whisperer
4. America's Next Top Model
5. What Not to Wear
6. Friends (I don't care if they are reruns, I still love it!)
7. LA Ink
8. How I met your mother is becoming a new favorite

8 Favorite Restaurants: no particular order
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Lobster
3. Old Spaghetti Factory
4. Red Robin
5. Steer & Stein
6. El Rodeo
7. Robertos
8. Marie Callendars

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I spent way too long on the phone w/ doctors offices
2. I went to Super Target
3. Went to Mervyns (unsuccessfully, no good sales!)
4. went BACK to Target to get Eli jeans -- since Mervyn's wasn't having a good sale
5. listened to AJ cry for hours :(
6. cooked cheese enchiladas for the first time... and they were pretty good :)
7. talked to my late night girls, Brandie and Sarah
8. gave my hubby some hugs and kisses. aww :)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Adam's dr appointment today
2. when everyone is sleeping
3. AJ's baptism in a few weeks
4. watching my family grow
5. seeing Melody at Christmas I hope
6. Christmas time
7. i hope meeting more people up here where we live now... it gets lonely :(
8. stability

8 Things I Love About FALL
1. Cooler Weather
2. pumpkin pies
3. pumpkin spice lattes at starbucks
4. sweaters
5. Thanksgiving
6. watching leaves change. although in california they change for one day and its done.
7. telling brandie.... hey, where's my carmel apples?!?!?!?! :)
8. cute fall clothes

8 Things On My Wish list:
1. AJ to feel better
2. time to scrapbook
3. repaint our bedroom
4. to fit my favorite jeans... my hips changed after Adam. boo :(
5. finish my degree
6. more Harry Potter books... it should never end!!
7. to see brandie, sarah, mandie, E :)
8. for my sis to come out at Christmas

8 People I tag:
1. Sarah
2. E
3. Tamra
4. Denise
5. Chandra
6. Mandie (with all her free time right now... haha)
7. Angela
8. whoever else :)

No comments: