Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a fuss-meister

Boy was AJ fussy again this afternoon. I dread giving him a bottle now! SO many times after a bottle, or during, he just cries and cries and cries! My poor baby!

Elijah is having a grand ol' time. He was in the back yard playing with grandpa for a while. He cruised and explored. The new thing is playing in that big plastic house. Heck, I don't know what they are called... they are those toddler houses that they can walk in and has the little kitchen, yada yada. It seemed the best part was chucking toy dishes out the window. What a boy! He napped GREAT this afternoon! Went down around 1130ish and slept until nearly 130. That's awesome for him. Although at one point, MIL was watching AJ, and he fell asleep. She lays him down in the bassinet in the room, then takes a while in there... I see Eli starting to stir (eeeeek!). I would have rather AJ just been laid down in his car seat or on the couch. Well, Eli seems to doze back to sleep, but 5 minutes later AJ is up, and so is Eli! Luckily I was still close and Eli falls right back to sleep when I stayed with him, then I brought AJ downstairs with me.

Now, on another topic... I have five bajillion pop ups on this stupid laptop. I don't know what the hell is up with that. SO ANNOYING! And my sound doesn't work. Pth.

Overall my day has been pretty uneventful. Patrick went to go meet up with his buddy Nick... I think both of them will probably come back here in a bit. But he's been gone for a while now, so I've just been hanging around playing on the laptop. Of course WTE is slow today too. bummer! And some of my usuals weren't on. Apparently Sarah went to a consignment sale and "Lake Fest" (and had a fun time -- so jealous here!), and Brandie is off SHOPPING all day today!! LUCKY DUCKS!! I don't know where the rest are. Oh yeah Mandie just had Tatem, so of course she isn't around... everyone else, I don't know! Where are you people!! Keep me company!! LOL!

Alright, I guess I'm just gonna internet surf now!

3 comments:

Momma E said...

I'm here! :p

Poor baby AJ - I hope the Drs give some better advice on how to make him feel better. Csn they prescribe something for reflux?

Brandie said...

Aww Poor AJ, i hate when babies cry like that...he needs a hug from ME lol

I had FUN shopping...I got Aiden's Halloween costume hehe!

Sarah said...

awww,,sorry i wasnt around to keep u company! poor aj and mommy! hopefully ur pedi will be able to tell u how to fix him up! Elijah sounds so adorable throwing his dishes out the window,,maybe he didnt want to do them??!