Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mama & Daddy's night out!


Patrick & I got to go out last night!  Woohoo!  We went out with my old friend's Daniel & Matt.  It was Daniel's sister's birthday, so all of us went to Dave & Busters for some food, drinks, and games!  Nothing like playing arcade games and air hockey while drinking some mudslides!

We left around 3:30 or 4:00.  Dave and Busters is about a 45 min to an hour away from us.  So we ended up there around 5:00 and stayed until 8:30.  By that point I knew my parents would have Elijah going to bed so we were in no rush to get home!  Daniel invited us to go back to his place to hang out for a while.  So the whole gang of us went back there, had some more drinks and just some good fun!  Patrick and I didn't get home until close to 1AM!

Even though we are both SO tired today, it felt so good to get out and be adults again without our babies attached to us!  I love my boys... but this night out was LOOONG overdue!

5 comments:

Momma E said...

Awww! That sounds so fun! I'm glad you guys got out and had a good time - that's so important! :)

Karen mom to Aaron said...

I am really wishing I could have a night out again. Or should I confess it would probably a night in. I would love to be able to rent a movie and go to bed early and stay in bed all night!!! ok now i am dreaming

Brandie said...

YAY! Im So glad you guys got out and partied it up!! We missed you in chat..but we have to learn to survive without you once in a while LOL

Mandie said...

Awww, I am so jealous! I want to have a night out!! I will have to hit up Dustin!LOL

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog, and decided to read. Good idea to treat yourself. A happy mom always has more love to give her kids.
:)
shalom
bro mark menegatti osa