Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet Pea

I finally got a photo of this!  I finished this one a few days ago and had trouble getting a good picture.

I couldn't tell you all the papers in this page... just random things I have picked up over the past couple years and they just blended together nicely. :)  Although I do know the blue edge is some Bazzill color.  
The "sweet pea" and pea pods are cut from the Cricut ("New Arrival" cart)
American Crafts white ric rac ribbon, Bazzill gingham ribbon, and some cheap Michaels blue ribbon. ;)
Heat embossing on the floral design on the left and bottom right
Me& My Big Ideas stickers
Stickles for accents!


From Happy Scrappin'
Journaling says...
"Tummy time...
Adam, you actually enjoyed tummy time... so unlike your brother, Elijah!
You're such a sweet pea!"

No comments: