Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Handsome Boy"

I made this tonight... and I also made a double page Thanksgiving layout, I'll post that later, I still need to cut my letters and add the journaling.

But here's a "Handsome Boy" page...
K & Co Brenda Watson paper pack
Cricut letters... Cuttin Up Cart
Yellow-orange chalked letters on cream cardstock
used the Top Note die from Stampin' Up!
and throw in some brads for a little extra somethin somethin!

From Happy Scrappin'
Journaling says... 
"This is what meals looked like when you were learning to self feed.
Pass the hose, please!
Sept 2008 - 15 mo."

1 comment:

Andrea Venn said...

Hi I love your layouts and am a San Diego Scrapbooker as well. I thought you may be interested in an upcoming National Scrapbook Day event.
Check it out at my blog
www.andreavenn.typepad.com
Hope you can make it!