Sunday, September 27, 2009

Playtime... for Mama!

Once the kids were asleep last night, it was time for ME to play with some of my new stuff! Here is some of what I came up with...



Just a nice clean thank you card, with 2 of my favorite color combos of "Certainly Celery" and "So Saffron"!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Paper: Certainly Celery Designer Paper, So Saffron Designer Paper
Stamp set: Grateful Greetings, True Friend
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Punches: Scallop Edge, Eyelet Border, Small Oval, Scallop Oval
Accessories: Unibal white pen, dimensionals



I sponged the "Life is what happens..." twice with "Soft Suede" and "Melon Mambo." I used the "True Friend" stamp set for all flowers, and cut them out. On the "Rich Razzleberry" flowers, I stamped once, then did a second stamp without re-inking for the faded look.
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Pattern Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade
Stamps: Full of Life, True Friend
Ink: Soft Seude, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzlberry
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot
Punch: Scallop Edge
Accessories: Dimensionals, sponges

The funny thing is I've had the "True Friend" stamp set for a while now, and just never really used it... now I like it! lol!

1 comment:

Momma E said...

You should make an Etsy page and sell some of these cards! I love em!