Saturday, September 26, 2009

Permission to drool now!!!

My massive order of SU! stuff as my birthday gift came in yesterday evening!! HOORAY!! I spent almost the entire night playing with My Digital Studio
Here's some of the other GOODIES I got!! I just had to share. You have permission to drool now... :)




5 Designer Paper sets, 1 Simply Scrappin' Kit, and a pack of the IN COLORS 12x12 Cardstock


5 Stamp Sets, including Grateful Greetings set, usually $36.95, but only $10 with the Hostess Promotion happening right now!


Of course, MY DIGITAL STUDIO!


Some basics... ink pads, brads, dimensionals, envelops, versamarker, and some ribbon




A jumbo wheel, 3 punches, and 5 packs of 8.5x11 cardstock (In Colors, Neutrals, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, and Earth Elements)

YEEEAH! HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :)

No comments: