Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Catching up on projects

Well I've been busy busy here!  I haven't had time to post some projects that I've worked on recently, some my own, some other people's.  Here they are!
This project was for the middle school girls' Scrappin & Stampin' after school club
Now I'm not sure of many of the products in here.  We needed some materials quick!  It's from Michael's and JoAnns, the cardstock is Paper Company and stamps are Studio G... that's about all I can tell you... the rest is unknown brands!


This was also for the after school club... again, a mishmash of products.  Patterned paper is Martha Stewarts crafts, CS is Paper Company, brads are JoAnns, and the stamps and ink is Stampin' Up!

And here's my little easter basket creation.  I used Chipboard and my Cricut (Doodlecharms cart.), Rebecca Ericson paper, and Stampin' Up! stamps and ink.

No comments: