Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby tag! - Elijah Anthony

1. Where were you when you first found out you when you found out you were pregnant?
our apartment bathroom
2. Who was with you? just me!
3. What was your first reaction? soooooo excited!
4. What was your husband's reaction? soooooexcited!
5. Who was the first person you told? Patrick!
6. Were the pregnancies planned? Elijah was
7. Was everyone happy for you? I think so!
8. What was the sex? boy
9. Did anyone throw a shower for you? yes, my friend gave me one, and my coworkers gave me a super sweet surprise party
10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? a couple
11. How much weight did you gain? 40lbs
12. Did you get stretch marks? yes. :/
13. Did you crave anything crazy? soy sauce...i HATED soy sauce before I was pregnant
14. Who or what got on your nerves the most? stupid people lol
15. Where were you when you went into labor? at home, i was supposed to be induced the next day but went into labor that night lol
16. Did you have any complications? during the pregnancy his afp test came back elevated, but he was fine... and delivery... he was just huge and "sunny side up", so he was hard to push out and needed the vacuum
17. Did your water break? no they did it for me
18. Who drove you to the hospital? patrick did
19. Did you go early or late? 1 week overdue
20. Who was in the room? patrick, my mom, and a crapload of doctors and nurses (darn stubborn baby lol)
21. Did you video tape it? no thank you!
22. Did you have any pain medication? yes
23. Did you have a c-section or natural? natural
24. What was your reaction to the birth? relieved, excited, surreal
25. How big was the baby? Eli was huge! 9 lbs 1 oz and 21.65 in
26. Did your husband cry? i think so... lol
27. When is the next one coming? AJ decided to come into my uterus 6 months later lol
28. If you could would you do it all over again? OF COURSE!

No comments: