Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Recipes by Design" - Recipe Exchange










Come join me for an afternoon lunch to exchange recipes with the Recipe by Design box found in the Spring Occasions Mini! You can also find it in my online store. The box is only $24.95 and is full of 64 recipe cards, 8 divider cards, one cooking tips and measurements card, and 11 sheets of self-adhesive die-cut embellishments; all stored in a functional magnetic storage box!

Bring your favorite recipes to share with others, and receive new recipes from everyone participating to start filling your box with delicious recipes! Lunch will be served at my home (using a recipe to exchange, of course!).

You can order the box through my online store, or place the order direclty through me for $25 (that means I'll cover the shipping and handling!). Take advantage of this one time offer from me!

Don't forget Sale-A-Bration is going on until March 31st! That means if you order any products for $50, you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! You can order two recipe boxes - one for you, and one for a friend or family member, add some adorable ribbon to your order to decorate the box, and you'll receive a FREE SALE-A-BRATION item!

To allow time to order the "Recipes by Design" kit for all who participate, please RSVP by Wednesday, April 7th.

No comments: