Friday, May 1, 2009

Ready, Set, SCRAP!

Well, I was SO eager to post the DAY ONE of my Page a Day project that I didn't even wait until natural day light tomorrow.  So here is the darker photos... and I'll repost it tomorrow or Sunday with better light.  But I just HAD to share the first project :)
So a double page layout here... I guess that would be two pages? ;)  Well if I get completely preoccupied with the Derby Party tomorrow and can't scrap, then I can use the excuse I made two pages the night before. LOL!

I love the travel-y, back to basics feel of this page.  I wanted it to feel quick and have the "jotted down notes" idea.  And I must admit, I was amazed at how hard it was to go BACK to basics and not go over the top with detailed journaling, extravagant layout idea, all that. It was actually a little challenge!

Enjoy!!

From Happy Scrappin'
Edit to add a daytime photo of the pages here...
Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Basic Black and Whisper White), DCWV textured (photo mats), unknown (yellow), Pattern Paper: Target ($1 spot!), Stickers: Colorbok/Sarah Beise Illustration (rub on airplanes), Sandylion (Graduation), Stamp: Stampin' Up! (Baroque Motif), Ink: Studio G, Eyelets: JoAnns, Cricut Cartridge: Plantin' Schoolbook, Pen: Stampin' Up! (Stampin' Write, black),  Misc: Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, paper clips (unknown)

No comments: